Retail Store Manager - Co. Sligo
This role is responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service, strong team leadership and development, stock control and merchandising whilst delivering sales growth in-store transactions.
Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Proven track record of sales growth and achieving KPIs
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and existing customers to understand service requirements.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Identify staff for further development.
- Provide leadership to store staff by coaching, counselling, and dealing with performance issues; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Assess and improve processes - contributing to a team environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of our brands by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through continuous learning
Skills / Competencies
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good working knowledge of point of sale system is an advantage
- Excellent numeracy skills and good written and oral communication skills
- The integrity and honesty to respect confidential information
- Exemplary attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop a high-performing team.
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- High level of initiative, with a sense of responsibility
- Computer literate (MS Office) in Excel, POS, Sharepoint, OBI etc.
Attractive salary with excellent opportunities
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in the strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Furnishing Manager, Interiors, Interior Designer, Sligo