Store/Catering Manager, North County Dublin
Job type: Permanent / Full-Time
A leading Irish retailer with multiple food retail outlets and currently growing is seeking to recruit a Store Manager and Assistant Manager for Swords
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with excellent communication skills who thrives on coaching, and mentoring while delivering on all store KPIs. Qualifications in HACCP or Food Safety would be an advantage
- Responsible for overall performance and running of the store.
- Delivering on all agreed KPIs for the store
- Ensuring a culture of excellent customer service is maintained.
- Planning and prioritizing workloads and delegating accordingly.
- Recruitment, scheduling and managing the performance of the team.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement amongst the team.
- Ensuring high store standards of cleanliness, merchandising and compliance with health & safety.
- Effective merchandising and display of product offerings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve.
- Minimum two years of retail store management experience.
- Attractive Salary
- Career progression opportunities
For more information, please apply today
Restaurant Manager, Catering Manager, Retail Manager, Dublin