Store/Catering Manager, Dublin
Job type: Permanent / Full-Time
A leading Irish retailer with multiple food retail outlets and currently growing is seeking to recruit a Store Manager for a new store opening in Dublin 2. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with excellent communication skills who thrives on coaching, mentoring and leading a team to always challenge and better themselves - all the while delivering on all store KPIs. Qualifications in HACCP or Food Safety would be an advantage
- Responsible for overall performance and running of the store.
- Delivering on all agreed KPIs for the store
- Ensuring a culture of excellent customer service is maintained.
- Planning and prioritizing workloads and delegating accordingly.
- Recruitment, scheduling and managing performance of the team.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement amongst the team.
- Ensuring high store standards of cleanliness, merchandising and compliance with health & safety.
- Effective merchandising and display of product offerings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve.
- Minimum two years of retail store management experience.
- Attractive Salary
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent bonus
For more information, please apply today
Restaurant Manager, Catering Manager, Retail Manager, Dublin