Supermarket Manager (Co. Galway)
Must have at least 3 years of experience managing a large supermarket with over 150 employees.
The main purpose of the role:
- Ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively and that all employees provide the customers with the best customer service and fresh food offering at all times.
- Deliver key store targets (sales and profitability) through effective management of people and operations.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a relevant retail management position
- An understanding of how to achieve KPIs and targets
- Strong knowledge and experience in reading reports and putting them into action.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good delegation skills
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic
- Passion for grocery retail
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Actively live company values
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of the store
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with the Store Owner
- Engage with the Store Owner on a regular basis
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
- Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in the store
- Manage employee rostering and annual leave and maintain accurate and secure records
- Ensure merchandising and presentation of the entire store is of the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Develop and promote good communication between employees and management in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Supermarket Manager, Fresh Food Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Grocery Manager, Galway