Store Manager - Cork
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieving sales and margin targets.
- Customer care and resolving customer service issues.
- Interviewing, recruiting, and training new employees.
- Managing & implementing weekly staff roster.
- Stock control, ordering, deliveries & returns.
- Ensuring the store is clean and merchandised at all times
- Till operation
- Ensuring full compliance with health and safety legislation.
Important Skills Include:
- Proven ability in managing retail food sales.
- Excellent accounting ability and IT skills.
- The ability to be extremely calm under pressure.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- A willingness to take on responsibility.
- Confidence and resourcefulness.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- The capacity to quickly grasp new concepts.
- Teamworking skills and innovation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Third level qualification and/or minimum 5 years of retail management experience
- Experienced use of retail packages an advantage
- Experience in Payroll packages is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
A Professional, customer-friendly approach is essential to ensure the continued reputation of the family business in the community.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company. Competitive salary with excellent opportunities
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Retail Manager, Manager, Deli Manager, Service Station Manager, Assistant Service Station Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Department Manager, Hardware Manager, Homewares Manager, Manager, Cork