Stores Manager - Cork
Permanent | Full Time
- Oversee the development and management of the store in Cork.
- Ensure all staff are trained in both best practices and legal obligations.
- Drive sales and meet all targets set by the management team, including value, volume, margin etc.
- Increase the market share through the development of new business and maximising existing business.
- Promote the company's value-added services / ancillary products.
- Deliver sales initiatives to the customer base
- Collaborate with colleagues in other areas as required to assist in business development.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivery of the sales strategy for the business in the area/accounts.
- Achieve business targets set for the area.
- Generation of new business opportunities through the creation of new accounts and maximising existing accounts.
- Establish and maintain profitable relationships with customers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes, including pricing, discounting etc.
- Handle complaints in a professional and non-confrontational manner.
- Collect monies from customers when it becomes due.
- Promptly report all sales intelligence to your line manager.
- Any other duties that may arise from time to time as outlined by Management.
- Manage the performance of all the employees.
- Manage Stock Controls and purchasing of Bought-in items.
- Manage all cash movements in the store.
- Manage Health & Safety in all depots to ensure the workplace is safe & compliant.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with responsibility for operational planning, implementation and people management.
For more information, please apply today.
Retail Stores Operations Manager, Stores Manager, Retail Manager, Manager, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse, Hardware Manager, Paint Manager