Store Manager - Furniture & Electrical Store - Limerick
Seeking to hire an experienced, career-focused, ambitious and determined person who will have the potential to grow and form part of the senior management team.
YOUR JOB - your tasks will include:
- Overall responsibility for the store and the achievement of clearly defined individual and team sales and customer service targets.
- Manage the store business operations, including managing profit and loss, special promotions, merchandising, displays and events, facility management, safety and security.
- Responsibility for stock management, including ordering, receiving, price changes, execution of stocktakes, handling damaged products and returns.
- Overall responsibility alongside the Furniture Floor Sales Managers for the look and feel of the entire store in terms of display and point of sale (Furniture and Electrical Departments).
- Team development, facilitating staff learning, training and development using your experience.
- Problem-solving, handling unusual circumstances.
- Provide top-class customer service; be on hand to help customers by providing information; answer questions; obtain merchandise requested; complete payment transactions and prepare merchandise for delivery.
- Meet and/or exceed store targets as directed by the company.
- Measure and monitor sales figures and make any needed adjustments for individual and/or group selling strategies.
- Reporting to the Group board on a monthly basis on sales performance versus budget and other key KPIs.
YOUR PROFILE - Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You will have held a managerial position in a retail environment (preferably furniture/electrical).
- Product knowledge within the furniture and electrical industry will be an important factor.
- Strong Leader of People: Demonstrating strong leadership skills which help provide direction, build loyalty & trust, and maintain motivation & focus within a team.
- Sales and Performance Coaching: Enhancing individual and team performance by raising awareness and responsibility, creating a culture of ongoing development with a focus on developing knowledge, skills and attitudes to positively influence performance, potential, results and the achievement of company objectives.
- Hardworking, Conscientious and Self Motivated: Ability to focus efforts and energy on successfully achieving standards of excellence in the delivery of goals and objectives.
- Presentation Skills: You will have the ability to set budgets and to present on the performance of the business unit to the board on a monthly basis. Excel and Powerpoint skills will be required.
- Please email your cv through the attached link.
- FRS Recruitment guarantees 100 % confidentiality at all times.
- All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.
Retail Manager, Manager, DIY Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Department Manager, Hardware Manager, Homewares Manager, Manager, Limerick