Store Manager - Limerick
Are you willing to go the extra distance to make a sale? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with constant challenges? Do you enjoy being part of a team? Do you have a background in direct sales? Then you could be the one.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company. Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training and promotion within the Retail Group
Store Manager with a strong retail sales background to join & lead our dynamic team in Co. Tipperary . This challenging and rewarding position involves supporting a team of sales people in reaching and exceeding both personal and company targets, while ensuring all day-to-day activities required for the smooth running and development of the store are completed. The successful candidate will have a proven sales ability, coupled with excellent organisational and communication skills, along with a genuine desire to deliver a first-rate customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a highly determined drive for sales, always leading by example.
- Continuously communicate with and motivate team.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- Hold responsibility of being the first point of contact for the store when liaising across internal departments.
- Continually coaching team to ensure that product knowledge, company policies and our brand values are reviewed and reconsidered at all times.
- People management activities, working in liaison with HR and senior management.
- Completing regular reports for senior management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and coaching skills
- A proven people manager and team player
- Excellent administrative & organisational skill
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, with an easy ability to learn our in-house systems.
- Available to work to a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Furniture experience would be a benefit but not essential.
- Ability to use your own initiative, escalating issues to senior management when appropriate.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Retail Manager, Manager, DIY Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Department Manager, Hardware Manager, Homewares Manager, Furniture Manager, Limerick