Store Manager - Limerick
Seeking dynamic, passionate, enthusiastic and brand focused candidates with previous experience in a fast moving retail environment, experience within the paint industry or hardware would be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience and skills in the following areas:
- Maintain highest possible standards of customer service throughout the store
- Oversee business unit budget/operating costs. Contribute to budgeting and forecasting of operations for financial planning
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers, customers and external bodies
- Manage and control stock levels in an efficient and cost effective manner to ensure that sufficient and appropriate levels of products are available for customers at all times
- Deliver exemplary standards in store presentation, as well as maximising layout and merchandising techniques to provide excellent availability and well-merchandised shelves/stock to ensure that customers are satisfied with their shopping experience
- Establish, manage and co-ordinate effective communication with your team, sales representative, the management team and customers
- Ensure set quality standards are met and continuously improved upon
- Undertake administration work and reporting in a timely manner as and when required
- Ensure a safe and productive workplace where legislative and commercial obligations are consistently met
- Manage day-to-day activity to ensure adherence to safety, health, housekeeping and environmental regulations
- Keep up to date on latest trends within the industry in general and the local marketplace specifically
- Maintain strict security control at all times and ensure that all related company policies are adhered to
- Business development
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- 5+years experience with a proven track record with Retail Management experience in a progressive retail organisation.
- Proven success in consistently achieving targets or working to deadlines in a customer and/or Sales environment.
- Experience of managing direct reports and multiple teams.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856. This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company. Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion within the Retail Group
Retail Manager, Manager, Fashion Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Department Manager, Hardware Manager, Homewares Manager, Retail Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Paint, Decoration, Painter, Supervisor, Dublin