Store Manager - South Dublin
(Previous retail experience a distinct advantage)
Seeking dynamic, passionate, enthusiastic and brand focused candidates with previous experience in a fast moving retail environment..
The successful candidate should be have the ability to build a strong brand position and to increase the customer base, leading to growth in the market share. You will create and implement a store business plan that combines local priorities with the central direction from support office, thereby securing a coherent and consistent message to the customers and consumers in the local market.
The ideal candidate:
- Develops future leaders and works with succession plans
- To be passionate about Retail and delivering a high standard of customer service.
- 5+ years retail management experience in a challenging environment.
- Maintain a working environment in line with Health & Safety Legislation.
- Experience of leading and managing a team of 20 - 80 colleagues.
- Experience managing profit and loss accounts and responsibility for targets, KPI's relating to same.
- Strong leadership experience to support and coach your store colleagues and management team to deliver growth and business initiatives aligned to the strategy.
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate messages clearly, listens to others, and engages people in the message being communicated.
- Ability to influence and engage with all levels of an organization.
- High support, high challenge style
- Proficiency in internet and social media
- A positive can do eager to succeed attitude is essential.
- Full time 39-hour contract
- Working week 5 out of 7 days; every second weekend and Bank holiday required
- Salary DOE
- Competitive benefits including pension plan and private healthcare schemes.
- World class
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous In Store Colleague Discount
- World class Leadership Development programme
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career or take on a new challenge, who is driven and ambitious to succeed and in return will be rewarded with an excellent salary package to reflect that performance.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Retail Manager, Manager, DIY Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Department Manager, Hardware Manager, Homewares Manager, Retail Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Electrical Supplies, Supervisor, Dublin