A leading farm dealership with over 50 years in business is currently looking to recruit a Store-man for their busy spare parts department. This is a full time permanent role.
You will be working in a busy Spare Parts department with a large customer base of both trade, retail and internal customers.
The ideal candidate will bring some experience and add additional value to a seasoned parts team supporting all franchises, a retail showroom and all other parts enquiries and opportunities. We will also accept cv's from candidates with lesser experience provided they have a strong interest in machinery. He / She should possess good communication, organisational and IT skills along with a broad semi-technical knowledge of agricultural machinery.
- Efficient handling of parts enquiries via phone, email and customer walk ins.
- Maximising all sales opportunities
- Serving Company technicians with parts for workshop jobs
- Delivery of parts marketing campaigns and promotions, either internal or as required by main franchises
- Accurate checking of incoming deliveries, ensuring items are correctly located in warehouse and showroom locations, and data entry / booking in on Parts Management System
- Maintaining regular contact with customer base in order to reinforce the Company's reputation as the supplier of choice in the local area.
- Previous parts sales experience within the agricultural machinery sector is an advantage
- Good overall knowledge of the agricultural industry, its machinery, local dealerships and suppliers
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills
- A positive and motivated attitude with a proactive and problem-solving approach
- Experience of cash handling and card payment processing.
To apply for this role please email your cv through the attached link.
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439