Store Assistant (Agri Machinery)
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Store Assistant' on behalf of our client - a leading Irish Agri Machinery business and based in North Co. Meath. May also suit candidates in counties Westmeath and Cavan region. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role.
In this role you will be dealing with customers over the phone and face to face. As our client is an Agri Machinery dealership; you will be dealing with selling and ordering spare parts for tractors and for all the other agricultural machinery on offer.
- Dealing with Counter Sales and telephone enquiries
- Receiving and processing stock orders
- Issue invoices from our computerised system
- Take customers' orders and fill them from stock
- Highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- Excellent multi-tasker with pleasant personality
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Passion for Tractors and Agri machinery
- Good base computer skills
Ongoing training will be provided but some experience would be beneficial
To Apply: click the link below