My client, A leading Tool Hire Company, is in need of a Stock Coordinator to join their busy South Dublin depot.
Due to expansion my client has a number of opportunities within their organisation and are looking to bring on an experienced Coordinator to work in their team. This is an excellent opportunity for Coordinator to grow in their career in a leading organisation.
This role is a Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm permanent full-time position directly employed by the client.
Some of the duties include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Liaising with the sales teams in the field
- Supporting our engineering teams, in ordering parts & supplies
- Keeping daily records, and monitoring usage of hire fleet
- Supporting the logistics of our hire fleet
- Outbound sales calls
- Must be highly computer literate
- Some experience in the Hire Industry would be a big advantage
- Light logistics and stock control experience needed.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications, please apply today with your CV.