Stock Management & Warehouse Support
FRS Recruitment currently have a great opportunity in Stock Management & Warehouse support role for our client based in Dublin 22
This Stock management position works between the warehouse, sales, purchasing and finance teams.
- Manage stock levels at sufficient levels for the company to operate the day to day business.
- Work with the purchasing team to identify shortfalls and create solutions.
- Responsible for quality control, for goods entering/leaving warehouse.
- Managing the stock levels in warehouse and on multiple delivery vans.
- Responsible for the balancing of physical inventory vs. system inventory, this will encompass the organising and execution of physical stock counts in the warehouse and delivery vans
- Reporting of detailed current stock levels and stock outs to management.
- Responsible for updating stock sheets, adding new items, managing and updating existing items and discontinuing items.
- Planning weekly deliveries from incoming client orders and schedules sufficient stock levels from suppliers to meet these orders.
- Review client orders with merchandisers to ensure adequate stock is being delivered and adjust standing orders if required.
- Reviewing current processes and procedures with a view to improve upon and drive 'Best Practice'.
- Previous experience and be well versed in the effective use of integrated stock systems.
- Strong work ethic with willingness to take full ownership of the role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Stock management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the use of MS Excel in stock control and a high level of computer literacy.
- Able to work on own initiative and be flexible to meet a variety of challenges
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work in a fast-pasted environment to deliver on management & clients requests