Steel Foreman / Warehouse Supervisor
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Steel Yard/Warehouse Supervisor on behalf of a leading wholesaler of Hardware, Plumbing, Steel, Wire and Salt products. This is a full-time permanent position.
My Client has been serving the Irish agricultural & hardware trades for over 100 years and recently has invested in a new purpose-built premise in Naas and we are now accepting CV applications for the position of Steel Yard/Warehouse Supervisor.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility for the daily running & operations of a busy steel yard. This is a hands-on role which will involve the supervising and checking of Goods Inwards, Goods Outwards, Stock Control and Logistics. You will also be responsible for managing a team of staff and ensure a prompt, efficient and friendly service to customers at all times.
Reporting to a senior member of management you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision and communicate them to your team
- Organise workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping
- Management experience in a similar setting
- The ability to manage and motivate
- A strong problem solver with the ability to think on your feet
- Valid evidence of successfully completed forklift course
- Valid evidence of successfully completed manual handling course
- Knowledge of agriculture / hardware / steel
- Valid evidence of successfully completed crane handling course
- Valid evidence of successfully completed multidirectional forklift course
Please email your CV through the attached link
Call John in confidence on 087 9955439
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100% confidentiality at all times
Attractive base salary based on experience and industry knowledge to date.