Steel Fabricators, Kildare, Midlands
Rate; Depending on experience
FRS require Steel Fabricators for immediate start in the Midlands Area. Candidates from Kildare, Laois and Offaly will be considered. Valid Safepass and Manual Handling required.
Experience with Agricultural buildings a definite advantage.
Metal Fabricator Responsibilities:
Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints. Constructing base templates if necessary. Fabricating and constructing metal components. Grinding and finishing completed products. Performing quality checks on completed products. Conforming with state and company safety regulations. Completing job reports.
Metal Fabricator Requirements:
- oPrevious work experience as a Metal Fabricator.
- oRelevant Trade experience
- oAdvanced knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing procedures.
- oAbility to read and interpret engineering blueprints.
- oProficiency with metal fabrication tools including shears, rollers, flame cutters, and drill presses.
- oAdvanced mathematical and engineering skills.
- oAbility to lift and manipulate large metal objects.
- oAbility to stand for long periods.
- oMust be willing to conduct a weld test if required.
If interested in this role please contact Paul on 0860351858 or apply online.