Staff Nurses - Palliative Care
I am currently seeking enthusiastic nurses who are looking to transition from a nursing home environment to a community nursing unit.
My client is seeking Staff Nurses to support patients in providing the highest standard of care in a highly regarded facility in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team working for a prestigious Public Hospital, and an excellent opportunity for career progression. This role will enable candidates to participate in comprehensive training programmes and offer an opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills clinically.
Benefits - Packages include the following:
- HSE payscales and increments
- Additional premiums for shift allowances
- Maternity cover and sick pay
- 39 hour week - candidates must be flexible to work weekends and nights occasionally
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
- Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment to prioritising standards of patient care
- Clinical practice support nurse attached to unit. Candidates can fully avail of all courses offered by the Hospital, including post graduate gerontology course
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Registered with NMBI General Division actively working under NMBI
- Minimum 2 years' post-practice experience
- Elderly care desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a fantastic facility in Dublin. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 (0)86 464 8416 - Email: