Staff Nurses - Mental Health - Cork
Type of role: Psychiatric Nurse
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: Working hours over a 7 day roster involving shift work
Experience required: 1+ year experience
I am delighted to assist my client located in Cork who are seeking Staff Nurses to join their fantastic team. My client is one of Ireland's leading Care Providers who provide Residential, Supported Living, Day and Community Outreach Services to both Children and Adults with a range of complex support requirements.
- Utilising nursing skills to support the delivery of effective front-line support to all Service Users.
- Support the development and implementation of Health Assessments, Medication Plans and all supporting docs outlining supports for individuals including: personal plans, epilepsy plans, diabetic plans etc.
- Ensure that all Health Action Plans are delivered appropriately to all Service Users.
- Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual, their family and other supports as outlined within individual Personal Plans.
- Promote & nurture person centred planning using key worker systems and shared goal setting, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Support and promote maximum opportunities for community involvement for people who use the service
- Promote & nurture person centered planning using key worker systems and shared goal setting, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Registered in the Psychiatric Division of the NMBI.
- Possess minimum 1 year post registration nursing experience in adult mental health services/rehabilitation mental services services/community based mental health services.
- Flexibility to work across a 7/7 rolling roster, 365 days a year.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Working hours over a 7 day roster involving shift work
- Continuous Professional Development
- Fantastic development & career opportunities & more
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS on 0864648416 or apply directly.