Staff Nurses - Coronary Care
I am delighted to assist my my client based in Munster who is seeking nurses with experience in Coronary Care to join their fantastic team.
My clients are dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
Positions are full-time and permanent.
Benefits - Packages include the following:
- Excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental pay scales
- 39-hour week
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
- Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment to prioritising standards of patient care
- Recognised Nursing qualification
- Registered with the NMBI - valid NMBI pin required
- Essential- CCU experience (minimum 1 year recent experience in acute setting)
- Level 8 qualification (or equivalent) in Cardiac/Critical Care
- Competency in ECG interpretation and balloon pump
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 (0)864648416