Staff Nurse/CNM1/CNM2/PIC (Nationwide)
Hours: Full Time Hours- 39-42 hours p.w
FRS Recruitment are currently holding interviews for the following positions; Staff Nurse,CNM1& CNM2/PIC in Mental Health & Disability Services, including Children's Disability.
We are recruiting for our clients facilities nationwide!
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified staff with experience supporting individuals who have a diagnosis of Mental Health/ intellectual disability in a community based setting/Acute Setting;
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener;
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative, whilst working as part of a team
- Be registered with the Intellectual Disability Division of the Register of Nurses and Midwives held by An Bord Altranais and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Have a detailed knowledge of HIQA Standards/Regulations and Health Act 2007 (Care and Support of Residents in Designated Centre for Persons (Children and Adults) with Disabilities
- Have a detailed Knowledge and understanding of the Role of Person in Charge, Health Act 2007(Care and Support of Residents in Designated Centre for Persons (Children and Adults) with Disabilities
- Have the ability to practice safely and effectively fulfilling his/her professional responsibility within his/her scope of practice
- Have evidence of continuing professional development
- Full Clean Driving License Desirable
Recognised Management Qualification FETAC/QQI Level 6 or equivalent essential
- Consolidated HSE pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave and pension
- Wellness at Work
- Specialist clinical training, professional supervision, career development and support
- The opportunity to progress your career with academic supports
- Free car parking and subsidised canteen
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Healthcare & Medical professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
For further details please contact Poppy on 086 780 8835 or email