Staff Nurse with Decision Letter
Position: Staff Nurse
Number of positions: 10+
Location: Ireland, various positions
Salary / Pay rate: €17-19/h
Type of role: Full time (36-42hr/week), 2 years contract to permanent
Working hours: shift work, mixed day & night shifts, weekends in rotation
Reporting to: Clinical Nurse Manager and Director of Nursing
- Competitive pay rates: €17-19.50/h (depending on experience)
- Employer will cover the cost of visa and critical skills employment permit.
- Also employer offer financial assistance with the cost of your RCSI exam, in order to complete your NMBI registration. In return, employer be expected to commit to a minimum of 2 years contract with this employer.
- Induction / training period
- Educational support and career progression over time
Staff Nurse in elderly care home, providing highest level of care to all long term and short term residents. This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine interest in elderly care and dementia care and who wants to work in a leading nursing home!
Induction / Training perion provided.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
· Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Third level Degree in Nursing
· Active registration with NMBI or a valid Decision Letter from NMBI or late stages of NMBI registration.
· Ideally minimum 2 years post qualification experience. Ideally some experience in the Care of the Elderly and Dementia care or interest in this area.
· Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
· Very good level of English, strong communication skills
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence.