Staff Nurse South Kerry
Position: Staff Nurse
No of positions: 1
Location: South Co. Kerry
Type of job: permanent / full time
Pay rate depending on experience: €18-20/h (depending on experience)
I am delighted to assist my client, a medium size nursing home in South Co. Kerry to recruit for experienced Staff Nurse to join their expanding team.
As a Staff Nurse you will be part of a clinical team delivering highest level of care for residents in this medium nursing home. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment. You will be supported by a Clinical Nurse Manager and a team of Healthcare Assistants. This position is challenging and rewarding at the same time.
· Third level Degree in Nursing
· Active registration with NMBI
· 1+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly or hospital setting
· Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
· Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
· Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
· Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
· Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. Or call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #nursejob #kerry #limerick #cork