Staff Nurse - Roscommon - Part-time
I am delighted to assist my client, a leading voluntary organisation in the care of Intellectual Disabilities, in finding a Staff Nurse to work alongside their Team in their Roscommon Day Service.
About the Organisation
The vision of the service is to support people with Intellectual Disabilities, in achieving a full and valued life in their community.
About the Role
To provide the highest standard of nursing care in supporting people with intellectual disabilities. To ensure the physical, social, emotional needs of the persons supported in your care are addressed at all times. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, liaising with families carers as part of the role.
- Type: Permanent Part-time
- Working Hours: 60 hours per fortnight based on a 14 day duty roster
- NMBI registration in the General Division, RNID qualification is desirable
- Full clean Irish Driving Licence
- 1-2 years experience ideally
- Good judgement, discretion and confidentiality.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- The ability to work independently and seek support from interdisciplinary colleagues as appropriate.
- Patience, flexibility, creativity and eagerness to become involved in a range of activities.
- Ability to educate other staff and family members in positive health promotion needs.
- The successful candidate will be required to co-operate in a team environment with a person-centred philosophy, participate in person-centred planning, reviews, team meetings, attend and participate in training courses, and be an active member of the team.
To hear more about this exciting position, please apply directly or call me on 0864648416.