Staff Nurse - Medical / Surgical - Leinster
I am to assist my client in recruiting for Permanent Nursing roles in a Private Hospital in Leinster. They are offering exciting opportunities for nurses with experience in a General Medical or Surgical setting.
My client is dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
Benefits - Packages include the following:
- Excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental pay scales
- Additional premiums for shift allowances
- 39-hour week
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
- Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment to prioritising standards of patient care
- Recognised nursing qualification
- NMBI registered (valid pin number)
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 864648416