Staff Nurse Limerick city
Job title: Staff Nurse
Location: Limerick city
Reporting to: CNM & DON
Type of role: full time, permanent positions
Salary: €18-21/h (depending on experience), premium for nights and Sundays, Free parking and meals onsite provided
As a Staff Nurse you will be part of a clinical team delivering highest level of care for residents in a modern, large nursing home. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment. You will be supported by a Clinical Nurse Manager and a team of Healthcare Assistants. Home is located in Limerick city, easily commutable to from Co. Clare or Co. Tipperary.
· Third level Degree in Nursing
· Active registration with NMBI
· 2+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly or hospital setting, Graduates will be considered as well
· Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
· Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
· Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
· Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
· Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
To apply please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nurse #staffnurse #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #limerick #clare