STAFF NURSE jobs North Tipperary
Position: Staff Nurse / RGN
Number of positions: 1
Location: Co. Tipperary - North
Salary / Pay rate: DOE
Type of role: Full time (min 36hr/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, weeks of day & night shifts in rotation, some weekends
Reporting to: CNM & DON
I am deligthed to assist my client, a large, purpose built nursing home in County Tipperary. Located near the M&, easily commutable from Limerick city or South Co. Clare. This home provides the highest standards of care for its older community in a homely, friendly atmosphere, and supports residents to continue pursuing their chosen life style and interests.
As a Staff Nurse you will ensure high quality care for all residents according to company's standards. You will have be part of a strong clinical team and work closely with CNM and HCAs on duty.
· You will have a Third level Degree in Nursing (essential)
· You will have an active registration with NMBI (essential)
· You will ideally have a minimum 1 year experience in the Care of the Elderly, but graduates will be considered as well
· You will have an understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
· You will be flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
· You will have a very good communication skills
Responsibilities and duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
· Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word preferably) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#Nurse #Elderlycare #RGN #StaffNurse #communitynurse #ireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou #jobs