Staff Nurse jobs Kildare
Position: Staff Nurse / Registered General Nurse / Geriatrics Nurse
Location: Co. Kildare
Salary: 18-22/h, depending on experience
Permanent full time, shift work (including nights and weekends)
Job description: Two of my clients, both based in County Kildare, are currently recruiting for Staff Nurses to join their team. Both nursing homes provide long term nursing care, respite care and post operative care. You will be challenged and supported by a strong team.
As a Staff Nurse you will be part of a clinical team delivering highest level of care for residents in this medium size nursing home. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment. You will be supported by a Clinical Nurse Manager and a team of Healthcare Assistants.
Are you the right fit?
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- 1+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly or hospital setting
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-6.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #meath #louth #swordjobs #staffnursedublin #staffnurse #nursejob #nurse