Staff Nurse jobs Ireland nationwide
Position: Staff Nurse / Geriatric Nurse
Number of positions: 10+
Location: Ireland - nationwide (city, town or rural locations)
Salary / Pay rate: €17 - 19 per hour
Type of role: Full time (36h-42/week), some are permanent, some 2 years contracts with possibility to extend
Working hours: shift work - 12 hours, mixed day & night shifts, weekends in rotation
Reporting to: Clinical Nurse Manager and Director of Nursing
You will join a fully trained team of staff to deliver highest level of care for residents in nursing home facilities. This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine interest in elderly care!
There are great benefits in working within the Elderly Care sector in Ireland. Not only that caring for our elderly is a very rewarding work, the other top two benefits being fast career progression and attractive salaries. Once you get to know the Irish Elderly care sector and you love providing the highest care for the elderly, you could become a Person in Charge within 4-5 years easily.
Some of our clients offer assistance with NBMI application in a form of a financial loan to complete the RCSI test; some offer place on an Adaptation Course; assistants with work permits, temporary or subsidised accommodation and very efficient induction period for any Nurses coming from overseas.
Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse
- Third level degree in Nursing
- Registered with NMBI - Active Register OR A valid Decision Letter from NMBI
- 2 or more years' experience working as a Nurse, ideally in Elderly care, but other experience will be considered as well
- Knowledge of HIQA standards and service development
- Flexibility to work twelve hours long shifts, flexibility to work day and night shifts and some weekends (in rotation)
- Very good English language and good communication skills
- A Genuine interest in caring for the elderly population
Responsibilities and duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
· Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website in the strictest of confidence. All CVs will be reviewed, however only candidates with required skills and experience will be contact for further screening.
#job #nursejob #jobireland