Staff Nurse Jobs Co. Mayo
Are you an experienced Staff Nurse looking for a new full time position? My client, a nursing home with good reputation, in North East Co. Mayo are currently interviewing. Nursing home provides excellent care to their residents and has reminded Covid free for the duration of the pandemic.
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: North East Co. Mayo
Sector: Elderly Care
Salary / Pay rate: €35-40k, DOE
Type of role: Full time (3-4shifts/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, 12 h/shift, mixed day & night shifts Reporting to: CNM & DON
Job description: As a Staff Nurse you will be part of a clinical team delivering highest level of care for residents in this medium nursing home. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment. You will be supported by a Clinical Nurse Manager and a team of Healthcare Assistants. This position is challenging and rewarding at the same time.
Company profile: This purpose-built care facility provides care to people over 18 years who require long term care, dementia care, respite and convalescent care. Day care is also provided. All residents have access to nursing care, physiotherapy and activation programmes in-house and GP, multidisciplinary and specialist services are sourced externally as required. This nursing home is set on an elevated site with spacious grounds, landscaped garden, in a rural location short distance from Knock Airport.
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- 1+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly or hospital setting
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nurse #staffnurse #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment