Staff Nurse job Kildare
Position: Staff Nurse / Registered General Nurse
Number of positions: 2
Location: Co. Kildare (large town)
Salary: 18-23/h, depending on experience
Permanent full time, shift work (including nights and weekends)
Job description: A well managed, town based nursing home in County Kildare, is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse. You would be responsible for providing high standard of nursing care, respite care and post operative care to all residents. You will be supported by a strong clinical team. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment. You will be supported by a Clinical Nurse Manager and a team of Healthcare Assistants. This position is challenging and rewarding at the same time.
Are you the right fit?
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- 1+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly or hospital setting
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-6.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #meath #louth #swordjobs #staffnursedublin #staffnurse #nursejob #nurse