Staff Nurse - Infection Control
I am delighted to assist my client, a leading Private Hospital based in Dublin, who are recruiting an Infection Control Nurse.
My client offers a generous package and is dedicated to continuing professional development, fostering a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff.
- Hold valid NMBI Registration in the General Division.
- Have 2+ years experience with relevant specialist experience in Infection Control.
- Holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Infection Prevention & Control (desirable).
- Demonstrate commitment to providing a quality service.
- Possess strong IT skills.
- Enjoy the challenges of working in a dynamic team environment.
For more information on this exciting role please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment on +353 (0)86 464 8416 or apply directly.