Registered Staff Nurse
Type of role: Full time - 37.5 hours a week/ Permanent Contract
Working hours: shift work, mixed day & night shifts, weekends in rotation
Reporting to: Clinical Nurse Manager and Director of Nursing
I am delighted to be assisting my client who requires a highly motivated and compassionate Registered Staff Nurse to join their team in supporting and providing care to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
My client is a specialist in providing the highest standards of care for each of their residents. This fantastic opportunity involves taking responsibility for the total care and safety of each individual with Intellectual Disability in a 24-hour setting, while at the same time ensuring that each individual is treated with the utmost respect and encouraging recognition.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure implementation of care plans for each resident and feedback on any changes in the health of the residents to the CNM
- Collaborate with the CNM in preparing and implementing resident care plans
- Maintain a safe environment for residents, staff, and visitors
- Collaborate with residents and the multi-disciplinary teams to facilitate appropriate continuity of care
- Adhere to evidence-based practice, using a care planning approach to nursing care
- To participate in the development and implementation of the quality and safety management system
- Third-level Nursing Qualification
- Active registration with NMBI
- Recent graduates, experienced Nurses, and Senior Staff Nurses are welcome to apply
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of care of people with intellectual disabilities
- Act as a good role model
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0864648418
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: