Position: Staff Nurse
Number of positions: 4
Location: Co. Offaly, Ireland
Salary / Pay rate: €18+ per hour depending on experience
Type of role: Full time (39h/week), part time (19.5h/week), permanent
Working hours: 12 hour shift work (mixed: day, night and weekend shifts)
Reporting to: CNM & DON
Our Client, is looking to fill 4 Staff Nurse vacancies. You would be joining a strong and dedicated team of professionals and be expected to provide the highest standard of care to all the homes residents.
On job training will be offered, hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed and rewards are provided to candidates with a genuine interest in elderly care!
This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine interest in elderly care and who wants to work in a leading nursing home!
Essential Requirements for these nurse positions:
- Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with ABA/NMBI (Irish Nursing Board)
- Ideally minimum 1 year experience in the Care of the Elderly, but graduates will be considered as well
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (day, night and weekend)
- Very good level of English, very good communication skills
Responsibilities and duties:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liasing with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website. Alternatively please call Rui on +353 (0) 868 379 979 in the strictest of confidence for more information.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.
Keywords:nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, nursing, healthcare, gerontology, geriatric, medical, nursing home, elderly care, Offaly, Ireland