Staff Nurse for a Nursing Home situated in Galway
FRS Recruitment's Healthcare Division is expanding each day. We are currently recruiting for both public & private healthcare clients nationwide. If you are a Registered Nurse looking for the next move in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
- Maintain professional standards in keeping with An Bord Altranais Code of Professional Conduct and have an understanding of all An Bord Altranais documents and their implications for nursing practice.
- Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents in the Nursing Home and also maintain same with relatives and visitors, ensuring that appropriate support and comfort is given at all times, especially to the bereaved.
- Follow and Adhere to all Nursing Home policies.
- Knowledge and awareness of HIQA standards and ability to participate in inspection process.
- Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed.
- Be registered with NMBI and must have active PIN.
- Fluent in English language (verbal and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must be able to work well with a team and be able to take initiative.
For more details please contact Poppy on +353867808835 or email