Staff Nurse East Co. Galway
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: East Co. Galway
Sector: Elderly Care
Salary / Pay rate: €19-20/h, DOE
Type of role: Full time (39-42hr/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, 12 h/shift, mixed day & night shifts
Reporting to: CNM & DON
Job description: As a Staff Nurse you will be part of a clinical team delivering highest level of care for residents in this mediuml nursing home. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment.
Company profile: This Nursing home is located in a lovely rural town in East Co. Galway, easilty commutable from Galway city. Provides 24 hours nursing care of the highest standards to all residents. This is a private nursing home.
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI (essential)
- 1+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly or hospital setting
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word preferably) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nurse #staffnurse #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment