Staff Nurse Dublin South
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Dublin South
Sector: Elderly Care
Salary / Pay rate: €17-22/h
Type of role: Full time (36-42hr/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, 12 h/shift, mixed day & night shifts
Reporting to: CNM & DON
Job description: My client, in partnership with HSE provides recovery care (post-surgery, accidents or illness) to residents of all ages. As a Staff Nurse you will be part of a clinical team delivering highest level of care to all the residents assigned to allow them speedy recovery and return home.
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- 1+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly or hospital setting
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word preferably) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nurse #staffnurse #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment