Staff Nurse Donegal Apartment available
Position: Staff Nurse / Registered General Nurse
Location: Co. Donegal
Salary: 17-20/h, depending on experience
Permanent full time, shift work (including nights and weekends)
Are you looking for a new job opportunity, but woried about the rental situation near Dublin? My client has an Apartment available on site immediately, VERY AFORDABLE rent. No commute, work within walking distance. Fantastic offer with subsidezed rent!
Job description: A well managed, town based nursing home in County Donegal , is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse. This home specialises in Dementia Care. You would be responsible for providing high standard of nursing care, respite care and post operative care to all residents. You will be supported by a strong clinical team. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment. You will be supported by a Clinical Nurse Manager and a team of Healthcare Assistants. This position is challenging and rewarding at the same time.
Are you the right fit?
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- 1+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly or hospital setting
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-6.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #meath #louth #swordjobs #staffnursedublin #staffnurse #nursejob #nurse