Staff Nurse - Day Clinic - South Dublin
I am delighted to assist my client, a leading healthcare diagnostics imaging company in recruiting for a Staff Nurse for their Day Clinic in South Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading European healthcare group offering a broad range of state of the art diagnostic imaging and healthcare services to the public, insurers, employers and other organisations.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about patient focused care with a real commitment to a high standard of patient safety and welfare.
- Recognised General nursing qualification.
- Registered in the General Division of the NMBI.
- 3 years post-registration Acute general nursing.
- Clinical experience in Primary Care, Emergency Medicine preferred.
- Experience in Cannulation with Certificate.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent patient-focused care.
- Take responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of patients.
- To ensure that the working environment is as safe and healthy as possible for patients and staff.
- To work within the MDT team and ensure all Standards for the Prevention and Control of Healthcare Associated Infections, Hygiene Standards are implemented.
- Attend onsite or offsite continuous professional development session and mandatory trainings.
- Ability to handle a diverse and challenging workload.
- Must possess strong, communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken and must be computer literate.
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS Recruitment; - 0864648416