Staff Nurse Contact Tracing Donegal
Calling all Nurses interested in a Temporary Contract as Staff Nurse - Contract tracing. Agency contract for 8 -12 weeks, possibly longer. HSE pay rates on offer. Post Graduation Nursing experience required, minimum 1-2 years
Job title: Staff Nurse (Agency)
Type of job: Bank contract, duration 8-12 weeks depending on requirement
Number of positions: 2
Working hours: 37/h, but also part time (3 days/week) applications will be considered
This position will suit a person with strong communication skills and also strong administration / computer skills. You will be liaising and collecting data from various individuals, schools, organisation in relation to Covid-19 cases. All data collected are recorded on a national contact tracing software (paperless office).
- Recognised nursing qualification (3rd level)
- Active registration with NMBI
- Eligible to take up employment in Ireland
- Min of one year post grad experience in Nursing, ideally Public Health Nurse, Community Nursing, Elderly care or Acute setting.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone skills and also administration skills required
- Good computer skills required and good typing skills required
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Attractive Pay rates, as per HSE pay scale.
If you have the required skills & experience please apply now. Your application will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively please call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nursing #contacttracing #nursejobs #weworkforyou #jobsdonegal