Staff Nurse Co. Wicklow_Accommodation available
Job title: Staff Nurse x 4
Location: Co. Wicklow
Type of job: full time, permanent
Sector: Healthcare - Care of the Elderly
Reporting to: Director of Nursing
Salary range (experience based): €39,312 - 50,232 per annum
My client, a newly built, state of the art nursing home is situated in a coastal village in Co. Wicklow. This nursing home will be accepting their first residents in a few months and it is crucial to have a strong clinical team to welcome them.
I am currently recruiting four Staff Nurses to join the team. As a Staff Nurse you will be delivering the highest level of care for residents in a large, modern art nursing home. This position will suit any Nurse with a genuine interest in elderly care. You will be supported by a Clinical Nurse Manager and a team of Healthcare Assistants.
Affordable Staff Accommodation is available on site of the nursing home.
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- 2+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly ideally, or Hospital setting
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
Please apply now through this website, of call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#jobfairy #weworkforyou #healthcarejobs #jobswicklow