Staff Grade Social Worker CAMH's
Are you a Social Worker who loves working in the area of Child and Adolescent Mental Health?
If you are a Social Worker looking for an opportunity to join a challenging, yet extremely rewarding CAMHS service this is a great opportunity for you.
FRS Recruitment are delighted to be assisting a very well established CAMHS team in Navan to recruit a staff grade social worker.
This is 30 hours week contract for 6 months,(guaranteed) and likely to be extended.
Don't delay, apply today, interviews taking place immediately.
You will be part of multi-disciplinary Mental Health Team and will involve significant assessments and short term therapeutic input with children with severe and enduring mental health difficulties in an inpatient setting.
Working as part of a well-established multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a social work service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and their families.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Proven experience working with mental health clients is essential for this role
- Previous experience working with CAMH's is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- A full drivers licence with access to a car
- Available to start work as soon as possible
Contact Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
If you have sufficient experience working in CAMH's, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Send your updated CV outlining your experience working in this field.
Call me to discuss this role on M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information.