Staff Grade & Senior Psychologists
Calling all Staff Grade & Senior Psychologists!
Are you a motivated, enthusiastic Staff Grade & Senior Psychologist looking to make a positive impact while enhancing your skills? FRS are excited to be recruiting a number of Staff Grade and Senior Psychologists on behalf of Adult Mental Health and Child and Adolescent Primary Care Psychology teams that are based nationwide.
Vacancies Available in:
Dublin, Waterford, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Louth, Offaly, Wexford & Mayo.
My client teaches behavioural interventions and provides behavioural pathways to improve overall health. If you are committed to achieving high standards of results and you are looking to work dynamically in the delivery of effective psychological interventions, call me to discuss these opportunities.
The successful candidate will join a supportive, collaborative team to respond and deliver psychological interventions in accordance with the HSE clinical operational guidelines to assess for and manage a variety of issues, including abuse, trauma and psychological disorders.
These are full-time, agency contracts.
- A recognised qualification in Clinical psychology OR a recognised qualification in counselling psychology /educational psychology.
- Candidates Qualified outside of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by the Dept of health.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence.
Take the next step in your career today!
If you are interested in finding out more about these vacancies then call Isabel Gough, Allied Healthcare Recruitment Coordinator on +353861449043 or email
Looking to return home to Ireland to work?
Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.