Staff Grade & Senior Psychologist- North Dubllin
The successful candidate will join a supportive, collaborative team to respond and deliver psychological interventions in accordance with the HSE clinical operational guidelines to assess for and manage a variety of issues, including abuse, trauma and psychological disorders.
- A recognised qualification in Clinical psychology OR a recognised qualification in counselling psychology /educational psychology.
- Candidates Qualified outside of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by the Dept of health.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence.
Take the next step in your career today!
If you are interested in finding out more about these vacancies then call Poppy Smullen on +353867908835 or email
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.