Staff Grade & Senior Psychologist- CAMHS
The successful candidate will join a supportive working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be responsible for the delivery of a psychology service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and their families- CAMHS
As a psychologist, you will work as a key part of multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Teams providing significant assessments and short-term therapeutic input with children with severe and enduring mental health difficulties.
Duties of these positions include:
- Responsible for the delivery of an assessment and therapeutic psychology service to children and their families
- Undertaking assessments of children and their families and identifying appropriate treatment services to meet their specific needs
- provide psychological consultation on staff support and organisational mental health as required.
- To communicate in a skilled and sensitive manner, information concerning the assessment, formulation and treatment plans of clients under their care and to monitor and evaluate progress during the course of multi-disciplinary care.
- To write reports summarising complex information about psychology input to guide clinical care, and to ensure that psychology input is accurately recorded for each client with summary reports provided to carers as appropriate.
- To actively manage and monitor the capacity of and the demand for the psychology service (expressed by MD team and clients), and identify unmet needs.
- To develop a job plan, based on the assessed requirements for service provision.
- Specific key areas for development will be prioritised and agreed within the job plan.
Take the next step in your career today!
If you are interested in finding out more about these vacancies then call Poppy Smullen on +353867908835 or email
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.