Staff Grade & Senior Physiotherapists
Physiotherapists - Paediatrics
FRS are delighted to be recruiting for Physiotherapists specialising in paediatrics in Offaly. Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate and enthusiastic professional who enjoys collaboration, as the successful candidate would be part of a large network making an impact on the lives of Children with physical disabilities and their families through providing Physiotherapy supports.
- Salary: €37,522 - €64,380k (HSE Salary Scale: depending on experience)
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
- A background in Paediatrics
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge in an evidence-based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post
- Demonstrate ability to apply knowledge to practice
- Demonstrate ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner within a model of person- centred care.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact
Olamide Badmus, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1038540 for more information.