Staff Grade & Senior Physiotherapist
STAFF & SENIOR GRADE PAEDIATRIC PHYSIOTHERAPIST
The Allied Healthcare team is currently in search to recruit Staff Grade & Senior Grade Physiotherapists with paediatric experience. Our esteemed client will be seeking to bring on a highly motivated Physiotherapist to join their team of top-notch healthcare providers. The successful candidate will have experience of tending to children with disabilities.
This is a Temporary Fixed-Term Contract Role
- Bsc/Msc Physiotherapy qualification recognised by Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Must possess the ability to provide care in a resourceful manner within a model of person-centred care.
- Must be able to apply practical knowledge to deliver on the duties and responsibility of the role.
- Must be very well organised and be a team player
- Experience in Paediatrics
SALARY: HSE SALARY SCALE DOE
FRS Recruitment is offering free flights to Irish expatriates all over the world.
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expatriates we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency based in Ireland. We are providers of healthcare professionals to various hospitals and clinics across the country. Our services are top-notch, and we provide the best for our candidates and clients.
At FRS Recruitment we have a committed Compliance team devoted to guiding you throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: If you have experience working with children's disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus.
Phone number: 0861038540