Staff Grade & Senior Dieticians
FRS Recruitment are delighted to be seeking Staff Grade and Senior Dietitians to work in the community in Roscommon. The successful post holder will have the opportunity to work alongside a supportive and collaborative team of professionals providing Dietetics supports to people attending services.
- Staff Grade Dietitian - Roscommon - 3-6 month initial contract with possibility of extension
- Senior Dietitian - Roscommon - 6 month contract with the possibility of extension
- Senior Dietitian - Roscommon - 3 month contract with the possibility of extension
Salary: €37,522k - €54,569k Depending on Experience
Successful candidates will:
- Be registered, or eligible for registration, as a Dietitian by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU.
- Candidates must have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Provide proof of Statutory Registration on the Dietitians Register maintained by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU before a contract of employment can be issued.
- On appointment practitioners must maintain annual registration on the Dietitians Register maintained by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU.
- Practitioners must confirm annual registration with CORU to the HSE by way of the annual Patient Safety Assurance Certificate (PSAC).
If you are interested in the above roles please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Consultant Isabel Gough on 0861449043.