Staff Grade Radiographer - Waterford
Are you a CORU registered Radiographer looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a well-established growing hospital in Co. Waterford?
I am delighted to be recruiting for Staff Grade Radiographers with experience in Plain Film X-Ray. You will ideally have experience working across MRI and Cath Lab; however, this is not essential. You will get to work within a busy department and rotate across several areas.
This Radiology department provides several different services, including General Radiography, Theatre Imaging, Ultrasound, Mammography, MRI and PET/CT services.
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you:
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Radiography or similar.
- Have 1-2 year's clinical experience in Plain Film X-Ray (essential), MRI (desirable), Cath Lab (desirable)
- Have CORU Registration - or be in the process of getting it.
- Have knowledge of the RIS system
- Can work in a busy, ever changing environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and a want to continuously develop skills.
For a confidential discussion or further information about this unique and exciting opportunity please call Emer at FRS Recruitment on +353(0)86 043 7889