Staff Grade Radiographer
Do you want to join a Major Teaching University hospital in Dublin? If you want to be known as "Best in Class" this is your calling.
I am recruiting Ambitious, Committed CORU registered Radiographers to join a state of the art Radiology Department in Dublin.
This hospital in Dublin is renowned for providing exceptional Healthcare, Education, Training and research. The mission has always been to deliver excellence in care, education, training, research for the 1.1 million people they serve.
If you are a CORU registered Radiographer with experience working in a similar acute setting, I want to hear from you.
**Interviews are taking place in the coming weeks**
Some of the amazing benefits:
- Paid Time-Off for holidays and sick days, Flexible Schedules, Professional Development + Growth, Financial Planning Resources, Public Transport Assistance, EAP (Employee Assistance Programme), Staff Discounts, Professional Coaching, Opportunites for advancement, Great Location, Work/Life Balance, Wellness + CPD Programs.
Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- CORU registration essential/In process of obtaining registration
- Have similar experience working in a busy acute hospital
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- The right to work in Ireland
FRS Recruitment offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this unique opportunity in Dublin please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, FRS Recruitment: M +353 860227527.