Staff Grade Radiographer
An opportunity has come up to work for a leading international not-for-profit healthcare organisation. A private hospital in Waterford are seeking applications for Basic Grade Radiographers. Become part of a world-renowned healthcare provider that is known for its quality & patient centred care.
The Radiology Department offers state-of-the-art imaging, including X-Ray, MRI, Ultrasound, and hosts one of the most advanced CT scanners in the South East.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Radiographers with a minimum of 6-12 months experience in a hospital setting. This is a full-time, permanent contract.
Location: Convenient, central location a short distance from Waterford's city centre.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out various Radiographic Imaging Examinations.
- Take part in the Radiography Department rota.
- Liaise with other departments, GPs, Consultants, Secretaries and colleagues to ensure the highest standard of patient care & management.
- Logging and reporting of imaging & equipment faults and that regular monitoring is undertaken in audit.
- CORU Registration
- Atleast 6-12 months experience in a hospital environment.
- Diploma from the College of Radiographers or Degree in Radiography
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
Considering a move back home to Ireland?
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746
#weworkforyou #radiographer #Waterfordjobs